It’s that time of year again when the days get shorter, nights get longer and darkness seems to take over. Time to adjust and make the best of enjoying the colder season. Here are 8 ways how:
1. Dress warm but dress with style. Making sure you feel AND look good in your clothes will instantly lift your mood.
2. Get together with good friends over a hot cup of tea or cocoa to catch up on each others’ news, reconnect and share a laugh!
3. Get outdoors and connect with nature with all your senses. Become aware of your surrounding and be part of it.
4. Get active, roll out your mat and commit to your yoga practice taking care of your body and soul at the same time.
5. Light some candles and indulge in a hot bath or steaming shower to relax and give yourself some TLC.
6. Stay in and prepare your favourite food, watch a great movie or finally get stuck into that book you wanted to read for so long.
7. Use the longer evenings to de-clutter and re-arrange your nest. Clearing out your space can feel therapeutic and helps to make room for all the good things in your life.
8. Make a list of all the things you want to accomplish during this week, this month, the next few months etc. creating a plan of action to get you started and closer to your goal with each day just in time for spring time.
After all life is too short to be anything but happy.